Celbux is an online financial platform that facilitates the movement of funds or money between two parties. Today I will guide you through the necessary steps on how to register on the Celbux website, login to Celbux and make payments and even withdraw cash with your smartphone and also, the Celbux NSFAS login guide.
I will also guide you on how to use Celbux as an NSFAS benefactor. Basically, this post will be centered on Celbux and NSFAS.
Celbux of one of the largest online financial provider platforms that help in the movement of money between two parties. Celbux is dedicated to making financial transactions easy, accessible, and secure.
Transactions of money are always between two parties, such are the transactions done with Celbux, but in the case of Celbux, both parties must have a Celbux wallet that enables the transfer and receiving of funds.
The money transacted in these Celbux wallets is received in form of digital money. This digital money is real and can be used in making purchases in well-known stores and restaurants in South Africa. One of the features that make Celbux unique is that this digital money can be yours in buying goods and services and also can be withdrawn and even sent out to anybody you wish to send it to.
Celbux was founded in 2012 and since then it has upheld its promise that 100% of money sent to a receiving party or recipient, is available to spend.
And also, as a recipient, you can access cash or voucher at any national or local merchant.
Who are the merchants? Anyone at all can be a Celbux merchant and being a merchant means you can use your account or Celbux wallet to trade. And this is easy with no added monthly cost, and no dedicated merchant hardware needed. You will just use your connected device/phone to transact.
The National Student Aid Scheme (NSFAS) currently uses Celbux to disburse funds to its student members. So if you are a regular student of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College then you must be familiar with Celbux.
Celbux NSFAS Login Guide
Here I will guide you on how to log in and access your NSFAS Wallet through Celbux online platform. To know how to access your NSFAS Wallet through Celbux online platform, please read the steps below;
1. Visit the Celbux official online platform at https://celbux.appspot.com using your internet browser.
2. On the platform, locate and supply your cellphone number or username and password.
3. After supplying your login credentials in the provided space, locate and click on the ‘Login‘ button to sign in to your Celbux wallet.
4. Remember, you don’t need to create an account with Celbux if you have NSFAS Wallet set up already. You can use your myNSFAS Wallet login details to log in to the Celbux wallet.
5. And most importantly, don’t share your Celbux NSFAS Login details with anyone.
myNSFAS Wallet Registration
If you are yet to register or open a personal wallet NSFAS, I will advise you to check out the post I made on how to register an NSFAS wallet through Celbux or through the USSD code easily.
How to Check my NSFAS Wallet Balance On the Celbux
If you wish to know how much has been sent to your myNSFAS Wallet by the public entity or you want to check how much you have left on your myNSFAS Wallet, you can read the post I made on how to check myNSFAS Wallet Balance through Celbux or through USSD code.
How to Withdraw Cash from you my NSFAS Wallet
And again, I have also made a well-detailed article on how to withdraw your money or NSFAS allowances from your myNSFAS Wallet. You can read it up here
How to Unlock your myNSFAS Wallet
Are you have issues with logging into your myNSFAS Wallet account? Don’t worry I have also made a well-detailed post on how to unlock your myNSFAS Wallet account.
How to Reset your myNSFAS Wallet Password
Have you forgotten the password you used in setting up your myNSFAS Wallet account? Don’t worry, I have a well-detailed post on how you can reset your myNSFAS Wallet account password.
How to pay for Goods with your my Celbux NSFAS
If you wish to pay for any goods, assuming you are in any shopping mall or super stores such as; Pick n Pay, Makro or even Takealot and others. To make a payment follow the steps outlined below:
1. After picking what you wish to buy from any store, before getting to the cashier, dial *128*7687# for the Celbux wallet OR *120*176# for the Celbux myNSFAS Wallet.
2. After dialling the USSD code above, follow the prompts.
3. Next thing to do is take your goods to any till, and tell them you want to pay through a Celbux voucher.
4. After the above, the cashier will process the transaction. If the transaction is successful, they will give you the transaction till slip and of course your goods.
How do I Withdraw Cash through the Celbux or myNSFAS Wallet?
To withdraw your money from the Celbux wallet or you need to follow the steps below;
1. To get started, dial this USSD code on your cellphone *120*7687# and input your password and locate and select ‘withdraw‘ to generate a voucher.
2. Then approach a merchant to withdraw cash from your Celbux wallet or NSFAS Wallet.
3. Then, the merchant will process your transaction and if the transaction is successful, they will give you, your till slip and cash.
Are there Fees for Celbux Wallet OR Celbux NSFAS Wallet Transection
1. Unlimited buy Transaction at zero cost
2. Fees are charged for every withdrawal per wallet
Be sure to use the comment box below if there is any part of this article that is unclear to you, and I will be a step away from answering and clarifying you with any info.
Below is a quick rundown of all that has been discussed about the Celbux Login | Celbux NSFAS Login & Helpful Guide 2022.
1. About Celbux
2. myNSFAS Wallet Registration
3. Celbux NSFAS Login Guide
4. How to Check my NSFAS Wallet Balance On the Celbux
5. How to Withdraw Cash from you my NSFAS Wallet
6. How to Unlock your my NSFAS Wallet
7. How to Reset your myNSFAS Wallet Password
8. How to pay for Goods with your my Celbux NSFAS
9. How do I Withdraw Cash through the Celbux or myNSFAS Wallet?
10. Are there Fees for Celbux Wallet OR Celbux NSFAS Wallet Transection